Monday, June 29, 2009

When I Grow Up - by Kaitlyn

WALT follow the 'When I Grow Up' exemplar pattern to create our own piece of writing.

When I grow up.

When I grow up I want to be a vet because I like working with animals. I will see patients and their pets and help the animals. I will give them medicine if they need it and give the pet an injection.
When I grow up I want to go to Fiji for a holiday because my mum and my dad have been there. I will go and see the pools and swim in them. I will probably sleep in a motel and meet some nice people.
When I grow up I will be a famous horse rider because I like horses and ponies. I will be a show jumper and see some nice horses. I will have all kinds of horses and ponies and will probably teach little kids how to ride.
When I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment