Monday, June 1, 2009

Grace's Mung Bean Procedure


WALT explain the procedure for growing our Mung Beans

1. First I got a jar off Harrison. Then Miss Greene put a small hand of Mung Beans in the jar. 2. Straight after I put some clean water in the jar. I filled it up to half way. 3. After that we all left school and left them here. We left them at school because so they could grow in peace. 4.The next day we changed the water because the water got stinky. 5. We did the same over again.We put new water in the jar.
6. The next day they had shed their skin.So we made a cup with our hands and poured all the beans into our hands. 7.We tipped the water out and put new water in. 8.Finally they were ready to eat.I loved them.

1 comment:

  1. I love your procedure Grace. It is nice to see your writing on your blog. I feel like I have come into your class! Maybe your class can follow my class - especially as you are the same age!!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete